Pages

Friday 25 November 2016

Short Term Goals

So, update on the parcel pick up I went on at the end of my last post... I still don't know what it is because I went to pick it up and they had lost it! Turns out however mine wasn't the only one, it seems that every parcel that didn't get delivered on the day mine was supposed to was also missing. Hopefully they find it soon!

It's still cold and raining but the wind isn't as bad today. Housemate and I had tea again, although I forgot about mine and it went cold as is what usually happens! We have had a bit of a lazy day and decided to order pizza for dinner as we found this really nice pizza shop that delivers and it is amazing pizza.....and its square!!!! its our go-to for pizza nights.

I haven't done too much else this week, I've mainly been working and sleeping and playing guitar. However I have decided I need to get out and about a bit more and focus on what I am doing over in London rather than focusing on things back home. I have made a few goals for the next few weeks....

1. Practice Guitar everyday even if its just for 20 mins.
2. Walk to the park a few mornings every week and spend an hour or two reading.
3. Go to 1 place new each week.

I had another guitar lesson this week which was great fun! I now know how to play two songs to speed - Pumped up kicks and Chasing cars. I've also learnt a few scales as well. So guitar is well on the way!

My work hours have been a bit strange, I don't normally finish until about 12:30/1am so my sleeping pattern has been horrible, I am looking for a new job though that has hours that suit me a bit better and will allow me to sleep a bit better.

I have another makeup assisting job coming up this week which will be exciting. I don't know anything about it yet but hopefully will find out more soon!

Oh! I booked my return ticket back home for September next year! It will only be for a visit but it will be nice to go home for a bit.

For now I'm off to bed but I will try to write at least once a week :)

See ya!

2 comments:

  1. I hope your mystery parcel turns up!!! Goals sound very achievable.

    Yes, I well remember the hospitality hours! Finishing work & getting home as my house mates were getting up to go to work! I had a 4.30am finish job once that by the time we'd had a knock off drink & a natter it would be 5.30am by the time I got home! Hopefully the make up work will pick up!

    Mmmmmm Pizza!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg thats a very late/early finish and the Pizza was very nice! not quite as nice as pizza from home but was still nice :)

      Delete